It might be time for a mortgage checkup
You could benefit from refinancing your current mortgage.
Refinancing your current mortgage could unlock the door to additional financial flexibility. Plenty may have changed since you closed your original loan:
- An increase in your loan-to-value may allow for private mortgage insurance to be dropped
- The equity you’ve built could put money in your pocket with a cash out refinance
- A raise at work could mean affording shorter term limits to save interest over the life of the loan
- Availability of new loan products could provide more practical finance options
By refinancing, you could:
- Lower your monthly payments or interest rate options
- Pay off your mortgage and own your home faster
- Use funds for remodeling, consolidating debt or saving for your children’s education
Contact a Guaranteed Rate Affinity loan officer to consider your refinancing options!
Applicant subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved for financing. Receipt of application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, contact Guaranteed Rate Affinity for current rates and for more information.