Protect your buyers from rising rates with more extended lock options
High balance and super low conforming loans are now eligible for Guaranteed Rate Affinity's extended lock program:
- 4-, 6-, 9- and 12-month lock periods
- Refundable and non-refundable options, which offer buyers more flexibility
- 30-year fixed and ARM products
- Conventional, FHA and VA options
- High balance and super conforming 30-fixed rate loans
Our extended lock options give your clients the confidence they need to move forward!
Applicant subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved for financing. Receipt of application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, contact Guaranteed Rate Affinity for current rates and for more information.
Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. is a private corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. It has no affiliation with the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, the US Department of Veterans Affairs, the US Department of Agriculture or any other government agency.