Whether it’s contributing time, materials, resources or financial donations, it’s important to give back to the communities in which we work and live.
We’re privileged to be able to help, both as a company and as individuals. There are a variety of ways in which we can assist the less fortunate, from supporting the Guaranteed Rate Foundation and its efforts to impact those in need in times of need to teaming up with a local nonprofit to hosting our own events or initiatives to benefit a worthy cause.
From our executives to our loan officers to our operations staff, we’re committed to giving back in a variety of ways:
- Through the Guaranteed Rate Foundation. Since it was established in 2012, the Foundation has provided assistance and support for over 800 individuals and families in desperate need.
- Through volunteer days to clean up parks, beaches and rivers.
- By collecting and donating food and clothing.
- By serving on boards and commissions of local agencies and nonprofits.
- By supporting and working in conjunction with other organizations who are making a difference, including Boy Scouts of America, Habitat for Humanity, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Make a Wish Foundation and Ronald McDonald House.